TRUST, BUT VERIFY
Get the intelligence you need to assure your decision-making process
INQUISIT COMPLIANCE INTELLIGENCE
The role of the Inquisit Compliance Intelligence Advisory Service is to assist you in compliance and monitoring of corrupt practices law compliance such as FCPA (US) and CFPOA (Canada).
Inquisit Compliance Intelligence engages in compliance risk assessment, policy and procedure development, investigation of misconduct, post-investigation internal controls remediation, third party oversight, responding to requests for policy guidance, and metrics & reporting.
- Provide direct global/business/regional support to assist in the development, implementation, and day-to-day oversight of ethics and compliance-related activities compliant with ISO 37001 and other industry standards.
- Assist the corporation/business/region in assessing ethics and compliance risks and developing mitigating strategies and assistance in timely disclosures as required.
- Aide in the investigation of allegations of unethical or illegal activity.
- Post ethics investigations, identify opportunities for process and controls improvement.
- Conduct due diligence & background checks.
- Develop creative business solutions designed to mitigate the risk of unethical conduct.
- Create policies, procedures, guidelines, and training materials.
- Obtain cooperation from inside witnesses and conduct interviews.
- Align with businesses in areas identified for improvement and oversee/drive business action plans in response to identified opportunities.
- Analyze compliance inquiries and matters for the purpose of client guidance and resolution.
- Provide regular communication to stakeholders and host status update sessions.
- Assist in integrating ethics and compliance into employee performance commitments, incentives, and leadership assessments & promotions.
- Direct and participate in other aspects of the global compliance program.
- Determine the best strategies to prove illicit payments and assist with the tracking process.
Our services are confidential and carried out by professionals whose expertise includes working with sensitive and highly confidential data.